Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day One.

A Picture of yourself with 10 Facts:

  1. I am completely obsessed with fingernail polish. Nothing grosses me out more than unpainted nails, and i'll keep it that way until I roll over in my grave.
  2. I have the biggest jewelry collection of anyone I know...I make it a point to buy a piece (or two) every time I go shopping and it has DEFINITELY built up. I LOVE it, though.
  3. Speckled Strawberry Lemonade from Bubba Gumps I swear could revive me from a coma. I LOVE the stuff!
  4. I am so horrible at math they should excuse me from the subject, altogether, as an act of kindness.
  5. My Aunt Amy makes the best Sweet Tea known to mankind, I don't care what you say.
  6. Nothin' makes me madder than to waste a perfectly good outfit on a lousy occasion, or for weather to ruin it otherwise.
  7. I LOVE weddings. I swear I could go to one every weekend. They are beautiful, everything about them is gorgeous, and besides the occasional cranky old person and bad kid runnin' around, you have to look REALLY hard to find someone not having a good time at the reception.
  8. My friends are my rocks. Where in the world would I be without them???
  9. I am going to Georgia Southern University in the Summer, and I CANNOT WAIT! We'll see how long this excitement lasts..
  10. I believe that cowgirl boots go with every single outfit, no matter what you've got on.



No comments:

Post a Comment