Thursday, March 3, 2011

I am such a let-down.

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating AT ALL. My apologies y'all. I'll do my best to recap.....

  • We won the region championship in basketball! First time in like 20 something years?
  • We went all the way through to the second round of state, but lost :(
  • I'm not playing any spring sports, which means that I am FINISHED with sports, bummer.
  • I had a GREAT Valentine's Day with my Boyfriend Colt :) he got me the big bear I wanted so much!!  and of course added some of his own flavor with some Duck Hunting T-shirts haha
  • let's see.....Oh, We Got A HOT TUB! :)
Those are the major points you've missed out on. Other than that, its been life as usual around here...School, Tanning for PROM :), homework, and enjoying these last few months at home with my family. I CAN'T BELIEVE I only have 40 days left of school before graduation. It's Crazy! It is so strange how quickly time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment