Monday, March 14, 2011

Pessimism.

I am such a pessimist today i swear. it has been THE worst day! this is me writing in anger ya'll, please don't take my ranting into consideration. to begin with: i was NOT suppose to have school today. it was a holiday, but the SATAN snow from earlier this year caused us to have to make up for lost days. so their is my "grrrrrrrrrr beginning" to this day. immediately following came bad news about our exams/previous grades for this 9 weeks, as well as speeches from our teachers, ultimately revolving around the fact that, well..... we all suck at life. in response, we received not only assignment upon assignment from all of our teachers, but also the news that the final 9 weeks of my senior year would be the most miserable thus-far in my existence. Thanks Life. thanks a lot. report cards go home on friday. (AKA: life ends then.) i am beyond ready for Spring Break and some FREEDOM! that is, assuming i'm not grounded as hell by then, in which case ill be ready for the GOOD LORD to take me home!

1 comment: