Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Updateee

Hey Ya'll! so since my last update i've had a few things going on! on friday night i went and saw my little cousins play. "belles on their toes", the sequel to cheaper by the dozen. it was so adorable! she will be a star and i know it! 


Colt came over friday night to stay with me :) and then on saturday we went to his house and got ready for his cousins wedding in Macon. Mary Rae was absolutely gorgeous, as was the rest of the wedding. we had the most fun! I LOVE weddings! and oh my goodness was hers a pretty one...her colors were green and brown and every last detail was perfect. she had magnolias everywhere and pearl accents every place she could stick em. her dress was so beautiful, had it not been rude, i would have snapped a picture for ya'll...


which bring me to my next thought...i am SO ready for my wedding! i pray im not a bridezilla...but if i am, its my day! haha...i have all of my details basically planned out already haha..all i need is the man to stick in the tux! after i saw bride wars, i fell in LOVE with the Vera Wang..dress kate hudson wore! i would die to have it! 



Remember: "You don't alter Vera to fit you, you alter yourself to fit Vera.." Hope i will be able to suck it in!!!






and after i got to looking for it, i may love the green even more! Lace overlay is GORGEOUS!






and i WILL wear cowgirl boots with my dress! :) OF COURSE!


xoxo lovely bloggers...Alli <3

3 comments:

  1. love the boots and love lace. I think I'm gonna save it for my reception dress though. Amazing post. Don't forget to check out April's cover wars and find out my latest trend report.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh that is GORGEOUS girl! i love boots and lace and it's such a great idea! I am so glad I just came across your blog :) it's simply stunning! I can't wait to read more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! boots with the dress is a must! :)

    ReplyDelete