Wednesday, September 28, 2011

August

Here we go ladies and gents...(cracks knuckles)..

So from the last time i posted you guys, you know like a thousand years ago?..yeah that..anywho i was at georgia southern and things were going good..summer term ended and i came home for a few weeks to get my rest on and make up for the summer that i DID NOT HAVE thanks to college. BOOOOOOO. i have never ended a summer as pale as i am right now mind you. the things i sacrifice for knowledge. continuing with the fill in session----> soooo i was at home and was lazy. i spent some time with Sydney :) MISSED HER! 


and Katy Jones my long lost LOVAHHH


GOTTA GO I KNOW I SUCK! FINISH TOMORROW PROMISE!



1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are gorgeous! thank you for adding my button to your page :) have a great day!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete