Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Country BOY Shake It For ME!

Hello Hello Gorgeous Ladies! and gents? ha. catching up over here from the last week!! Luke Bryan came to Statesboro (Claxton) on October 5th! and BOY did we throw down...let me just begin with this little beauty!!!!


I know. I Drool as i stare at it....i got a backstage pass to see ole lukey here and it MADE MY YEAR! the concert was a blast and we had the best time singing and dancing all night...too much fun! i cannot wait until he comes back! HE IS A SOUTHERN ALUM might i add....


things to come: football games, the fair (sooo excited), and my little sisters breast cancer research fundraiser



2 comments:

  1. Your blog is too cute girl! :) I'm a new follower! I LOVE Luke Bryan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you met him! Too cool! I'm a new follower and hope you come back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete